Releases

YOU HONK AND WE SAY THANK YOU (2009, CD-R) out of print
THE MUSHER (2012, POSTER / DIGITAL)
SONS & DAUGHTERS (2013, DIGITAL) currently unavailable
MISERICORDIAM (2017, DIGITAL)
LIVE 05.21.18 (2018, DIGITAL)

8.16.2009

The Hohly Land

This past weekend has completely reinvigorated my view on camping and left me feeling more a part of this thing than ever before. Got to see some of the most beautiful sights that I've seen since arriving out here. Took the ferry to our campsite, spotted a submarine and some seals, slept under the cool stars, made breakfast, witnessed one of the most breathtaking lakes I've seen, hiked through the rainforest and arrived at the ocean to see the remnants of sunlight amidst the diving pelicans. A whirlwind of activity for two days and, though I do regret that I was sick for it, am so happy that we all did it together.

Stark contrast to starting work today. Glad it's only part-time to accumulate some spending money while out here. Glad it's not my life anymore.

This is.

No comments: