Releases

YOU HONK AND WE SAY THANK YOU (2009, CD-R) out of print
THE MUSHER (2012, POSTER / DIGITAL)
SONS & DAUGHTERS (2013, DIGITAL) currently unavailable
MISERICORDIAM (2017, DIGITAL)
LIVE 05.21.18 (2018, DIGITAL)

5.21.2007

the 72 pins that decide my fate


i'm done with about 33 songs so far in the writing process. i got a lot done over the weekend.

though i'm beginning to find Foster somewhat predictable and formulaic at times, i enjoy the challenge of making it interesting using the tools i have at my disposal.

my only concern right now is that the recording process might take a considerably longer amount of time than i had originally planned for. i think that my 72-pin connector might be going bad again, in which case, i'll have to crack open the NES again and replace it. oh well. hopefully, i'll get it straightened out and maybe not have to replace the connector again. that would make me happier than Rupert Murdoch

No comments: