Releases

YOU HONK AND WE SAY THANK YOU (2009, CD-R) out of print
THE MUSHER (2012, POSTER / DIGITAL)
SONS & DAUGHTERS (2013, DIGITAL) currently unavailable
MISERICORDIAM (2017, DIGITAL)
LIVE 05.21.18 (2018, DIGITAL)

7.28.2009

1, 2, 3, MEN!

I'm becoming more rugged by the minute out here. Learning so much about wild berries and knots over the past two days. It's like boy scouts all over again!

Cool side-effect about being out here: my favorite music from the Pacific Northwest is taking on new meaning. I'm not usually one to quote music in my blog posts (I think it's tacky) but try this on for size:
"Oh person, person we're really missing you. How's that wide river? Are the mountains doing fine? Can you smell the cottonwoods? Is it huckleberry time? Take a nap on a sandbar and we're dreaming of you too... come on home."

No comments: