Releases

YOU HONK AND WE SAY THANK YOU (2009, CD-R) out of print
THE MUSHER (2012, POSTER / DIGITAL)
SONS & DAUGHTERS (2013, DIGITAL) currently unavailable
MISERICORDIAM (2017, DIGITAL)
LIVE 05.21.18 (2018, DIGITAL)

7.23.2009

Covered in Petrol

I'm writing material for a new set which will, hopefully, be performed relatively soon. Chances are also good that I'll record the set, split it up into 'tracks' and release it. I like it and I hope you will too. It's music to pass out to.

In other, more exciting/silly news, I went to Jack In The Box for the first time today. Let me tell you a few things about JITB:
1) They've replaced their cashiers with automated stands that take your order for you.
2) You think you can eat like a king at Taco Bell for under $5? You're right. Guess where you can eat like a king for under $3? Yep, you guessed it.
3) DEEP FRIED EVERYTHING!
4) FUCKING DELICIOUS!
This discovery means that I'm in some trouble. So cheap and so bad for you. It's a good thing I've got positive reinforcement from vegan, healthy, organic, and culinarily inclined eaters here.

No comments: