Releases

YOU HONK AND WE SAY THANK YOU (2009, CD-R) out of print
THE MUSHER (2012, POSTER / DIGITAL)
SONS & DAUGHTERS (2013, DIGITAL) currently unavailable
MISERICORDIAM (2017, DIGITAL)
LIVE 05.21.18 (2018, DIGITAL)

7.21.2009

Things Move A Bit More Slowly

Still feels a bit like I'm on vacation here: sleeping late, playing video games on a giant projector, reading a ton, playing guitar, hanging out.

My bike got delivered today and I impressed myself by reassembling the damn thing all on my lonesome. I'm getting more DIY by the minute. Excited to explore the world around me starting tomorrow... riding around the island with book and lunch in tow is enthralling.

Now just listening to Sharpling's Best Show on WFMU... working that back into the routine. Routine: a necessary evil? Discuss.

No comments: