Releases

YOU HONK AND WE SAY THANK YOU (2009, CD-R) out of print
THE MUSHER (2012, POSTER / DIGITAL)
SONS & DAUGHTERS (2013, DIGITAL) currently unavailable
MISERICORDIAM (2017, DIGITAL)
LIVE 05.21.18 (2018, DIGITAL)

8.06.2009

Oh, The Things You Can Do When Your Dog's Leashed To Your Waist

Didn't think I'd accomplish much today, but it ended up flying by and I feel pretty good about it. Fixed the TV so I can continue my Persona addiction (not sure if this is a good or bad thing). Then, got in an unexpected jam session with me predominantly on drums. I, as well as everyone else, was surprised... it's coming pretty naturally.

Closing the evening with some Russian food, a walk on the beach to witness the setting sun, and getting some paint so we can make the gallery look nice for the upcoming installation.

No comments: